Pro Hybrid 35 CRB Machine
Pro Hybrid 35 CRB Machine
In Stock - Ships within 1 Business Day.
This item ships for free (Continental US only)
Industrial Strength CRB
Pro Hybrids (also called Brush Pros) are the only Counter Rotating Brush machines (CRB) that are water proof and designed to not only clean carpets, but also hard surfaces. They have a 50% stronger motor and are the best built and most durable machines in the industry. They can be used for Encapsulation Cleaning, Dry Compound Cleaning, Pre Vacuuming, Post Vacuuming, Pre Scrubbing, Pile lifting, and grooming carpets. They are one of the fastest ways to clean commercial carpets.
Regarded by many carpet cleaners as the ‘Rolls Royce’ for agitation of pre-sprays and carpet preparation, it really is a step above other machines in this class.
The amazing Austrian manufactured Pro 35 agitation machine is the result of over 30 years production and development to produce a machine that is both user-friendly and very efficient. It has been specifically developed to clean carpets and hard floor by a variety of methods and has an excellent track record. It’s simply a must have for any floor cleaning professional. Not to be confused with any other CRB Machine, this is the genuine original, Carpet Cleaner Industries, fully stamped and CE approved machine.
One Year Warranty - Parts & Labor
- Made in Austria
- Extremely Low Maintenance
- Stainless Steel Body
- Legendary Durability
- Minimal Training Required
- User Serviceable
- Low Noise Level
- Original Renovator Catch Tray Concept
- Lab Certified Splash Resistant IP54 Specifications
- Brush Cleaning Width: 14"
- Weight: 51lbs
- Motor: 800W/110V/60hz
- Amps: 8
- Brush Rotation: 470
Why Choose A Pro Hybrid
Industrial Strength Construction
- Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials
- New motor is 50% stronger than previous models
- Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation
- Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating
- One machine that does it all. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machine
- Compound dry cleaning
- Encapsulation dry cleaning
- Pile lifting
- Dry soil removal
- Floor washing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Pro Hybrid in several inches of water for scrubbing submersed rugs
- Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours--opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible.
- Pro Hybrid, prespray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.
- Heavy-duty motor spins brushes at an incredible 470 RPM to quickly and thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fiber.
- Included Renovators allow you to collect soil that normal vacuuming is unable to remove. This makes for a great demo. Have your customers vacuum right before you use the Pro Hybrid for dry soil removal and they'll be amazed at how much additional soil you remove.
- Cylindrical brush agitation carries the soil from the bottom of the pile to the top so it can be encapsulated and removed later through vacuuming. Pads drive the soil deeper into the pile and leave "blooms" that have to removed later.
- Pads are not effective at cleaning uneven surfaces like grout lines, while the Pro Hybrid excels at removing soil on difficult-to-clean surfaces.
- The Pro Hybrid is a machine that can be used by anyone. Simply pull back the handle to start and begin cleaning carpets at a much faster rate than standard hot water extraction.
- Lightweight construction and small footprint allows the technician to easily store the Pro Hybrid in a janitor's closet, in a van or other locations where space is at a premium. It also makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles incredibly easy.
Our patented Renovator attachments are stainless steels catch trays that mount to the front and rear of the machine. When utilized, they provide the CRB machine with the ability to “brush out” soil and particulates from the carpet fibers.
When we introduced this concept, it completely redefined what a CRB machine was capable of doing. These catch trays perform two very important functions within the cleaning process- dry soil removal and dry compound removal. Use of these trays on a CRB machine will enable the user to extract particulates from the carpet fibers at a rate far superior to a vacuum.
Since pre vacuuming a carpet is the most neglected chore of any establishment, unaddressed dry soil can build up over time and can account to almost 75-80% of the overall soil load in carpet. The most common components of dry soil are very abrasive particulates, which are the real culprits in damage to traffic lanes.
This soil component causes carpets to “ugly out” before the actual lifespan of the carpet has been realized. Since dry soil is extracted from the carpet before chemistry application has occurred, much better results are attained at the completion of the overall cleaning process as well as an extension of the carpets useful life.
Coupled with Renovator Technology, there is no better way to deep clean a carpet. These machines are ideal for scrubbing encapsulation cleaners, removal of dry compound cleaners, as well as agitation of chemicals prior to hot water extraction. They will pull dirt, hair and other residue out of the carpet that even the best vacuums would have no chance of removing. They will also double as a pile lifter and carpet groomer, leaving a signature look your customers will love.
CRB machines deliver amazing results on both residential and commercial carpet and with it's dual counter rotating cyndrical brushes, it will agitate the carpet fibers and break up tough soils like no other machine on the market.
The strongest stain resistant safe encap I've ever used. I highly recommend!
Best place to get this orbital tool
I love the results that I achieve with Spot-N-Boost! It works every time on those mysterious spots that we all frequently come across, and it is fantastic at removing filtration lines! 5-stars all the way!
Incredible Machine! Customer service is top-notch! Will be doing business again with Smart Cleaning Solutions!
Joe and his team have always provided outstanding service for our company. From equipment purchases to recurring supply orders, these guys are top shelf.
Excellent, unbelievable machine
This was my first time purchasing products and machines from smart clean solutions. I highly recommend them, they took the time to explain the use and benefits of the machine, and also the products I purchased. They get a five star rating in my book
Part worked good. Part was easy to find on website and shipped fast..
I have a crb machine that see's a lot of use. Ability to get the correct parts for the machine saves me money and time.
I had a very positive purchase experience with Smart Cleaning Solutions. I was able to easily navigate their website to find the exact part I needed. Afterward they followed up with providing updates and tracking for my purchase keeping me in the loop. I appreciate the effort they put in to providing quality service.
This product gets me through tough jobs. Not only do I love the product. The shipping is super fast. I know I can rely on cleaning solutions!
Excellent service and wonderful products. Have been using our CRB for a number of years, it is reliable and does a fantastic job.
I'm a detailer and the super 1700 is a must have for a detailer. Best carpet extractor on the market. Definitely have multiple happy customers. Would recommend the super 1700 to anyone.
I bought the Vibe from Joe at Smart Clean after being completely ignored for weeks by TMF. It was seamless and I received the unit 2 weeks before anticipated!
A day after the vibe arrived, my CRB went down and Joe sourced the gear for me by the next day.
He has also given me candid information that I really appreciate. Give him a try, you will like him!